Corporate Training Centre within the Professional Development Department does the following:
- vocational training (training for newly hired workers);
- retraining of workers for the required occupation;
- versatility training;
- qualification improvement:
- to increase their category
- to get admission to the maintenance of equipment at hazardous production facilities supervised by Federal Service for Ecological, by Federal Service for Ecological, Technological and Nuclear Supervision
- to develop and master new techniques, technologies, and others.
Training and retraining of managers, qualified profesisonals and employees
- training of talent pool members before taking office;
- further training, including targeted courses;
- intra-company internship:
- before taking office (newly hired employees);
- for future position;
- in current capacity
Training programs correspond to the "List of professions of workers, positions of employees for which vocational training is carried out" (approved by the Order of the Ministry of education of Russia from 02.07.2013 № 513).